COACH MEdia FAQs
What makes COACH MEdia unique?
COACH MEdia has several unique attributes:
• All of our trainers have been successful sales leaders and salespeople. They are not just
book smart – they are street smart. They have been on the front lines and understand what
it takes to develop, manage and coach a successful sales team.
• Our team understands that there’s no formal process to become a salesperson. You, like
us many years ago, entered this profession without training or a degree to get you started.
The programs we’ve developed are comprehensive, based in education, and designed to
“certify” you in your chosen field.
• We are the only company to offer On-Demand Coaching with each of our programs – your
trainer is available at any time by phone, email or text when you have a question or need
help in a real-time sales situation.
• Lastly and most importantly, we know it’s all about you and your team. We customize all of
our programs to your business, your market and your team’s needed areas of development.
We solicit your feedback and build each module – from building strategic questions to
negotiating objections – for your sales organization.
What are your areas of expertise?
Since 1999, COACH MEdia has provided training, coaching and consulting in all areas of the sales process. Based on results we've helped B-to-B companies achieve, our clients describe our areas of content expertise in helping them:
• Secure Appointments
• Leverage your clients’ customers in the sales process
• Develop questions that will help clients “Sell themselves”
• Develop and Implement a Communication Sales Plan
• Sell Integrated or Solution-based programs using FAQ’s
• Negotiate Objections
• Create Urgency/Shorten Sales Cycles
• Use Sales Tools including Sales Presentations
What services do you offer?
COACH MEdia offers services in these 5 core areas:
• Assessing…sales organizations…people, process, prioritization and tools
• Training…sales and leadership
• Coaching…1-1 and On-Demand at every level within the sales organization
• Consulting…Sr. Exec’s, Sales leaders, Marketing, Products, Strategy
• Community…member-based online community
What is your approach to training?
Our training sessions are conducted at your location and led by one of our trainers. Prior to each program, your trainer will spend time understanding your objectives, strategies and challenges to craft a program that will maximize your training investment. Every one of our training programs is interactive - each participant will be a part of the workshop through role playing, brainstorming and developing specific tools for your company and your business. After the program, your trainer will provide ongoing follow-up and support to each of the sales reps to reinforce the concepts and help them with sales challenges as they arise.
Who else uses COACH MEdia?
Coach MEdia works with dozens of business-to-business sales organizations. Click here to see which ones.
What feedback have you heard from those who have utilized Coach MEdia?
Nothing says you’re making an impact then direct feedback from both sales leaders and sales people we’ve trained. Click here to hear what they’ve had to say.
What packages do you offer and what are the different
levels of investment?
Generally speaking, most of our engagements begin with an assessment of your current capabilities - People, Process, Tools, and Priorities. We utilize this process to determine your needs and set forth a proposed plan.
These plans can include a combination of on-site training, web and phone-based training and coaching, small group consulting and certification. We also offer several one and two-day training programs in several core areas.
Our pricing is based either on an annual investment or a day rate based on the nature of the program. Please Contact Us to receive specific pricing information for the program that interests you.
How can I be sure that this investment will be worthwhile?
COACH MEdia has a 100% satisfaction rating from companies for which we have provided training. We will put you in touch with references prior to any training engagement so you can receive first-hand feedback from our customers. In addition, we guarantee your satisfaction with our training programs.